Krabi Coal Fired Power Plant
The Electricity Authority of Thailand tendered the EPC contract for the berth, jetty and coal handling system for the Krabi coal fired thermal power plant.
The scope of work comprised tender design of the marine facilities and the materials handling systems:
- The marine terminal:
– Berth structures (Deck on piles),
– Shore protection.
- The coal handling system:
– Conveyor control centers,
– Main coal stock yard building,
– Dust suppression system,
– Power supply and instrumentation & controls.
- Auxillary infrastructure:
– Tunnel for conveyor (part of the route),